Dublin
We made it to Dublin without a hitch and have been on the go since we arrived. Feeling the jet lag and our bags are pretty heavy - oh well. We toured around yesterday - saw the Book of Kells at Trinity College, ate lunch in St. Stephen's Green and went on a traditional Irish music pub crawl. We slept well to say the least.
Started off the morning with a bus tour of the city and plan to spend some downtime at Merrion Square Park this afternoon and take in a pub this evening. Tomorrow, we're off to Kilkenny...
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have made your first stop. I think you two will become my new reality show addiction (especially now that every thing is in re-runs) Can't wait to check in daily to see the updates. You both are an inspiration to those of us who didn't make this kind of trip when we should have and should make this trip (sorta of...maybe a few more creature comforts) later.
Looking forward to seeing more of your adventure!
Love You,
Ken & Jodi
So glad to hear you made it safe and sound! Dublin sounds like quite the experience. I'll have to have a Guinness on tap somewhere around here so I can "cheers" you :)
I'm already addicted to your blog... needless to say the burbs and cicadas aren't nearly as exciting as pub crawls in Ireland!
Love you guys,
Jodie & Dave
Post a Comment