Bwlchyrhyd
It's sunny in Wales! 3 days in a row! We made our trek down from Scotland a week ago (13 hrs on the bus) and are working on a farm (Bwlchyrhyd pron~ Bulk-a-reed) with Jess and Greg. So far we have dug some more trenches, made some raised garden beds and hauled lots of firewood -- and tending to the animals (chicken, sheep and ducks). Jess took us to the Royal Welsh Show -- the national livestock event -- lots of fun and sheep -- check out the photos (animal shots galore) that are now up. Also, we visited the Center for Alternative Technology (CAT) in Machynlleth and all four of us took a 3+ hour Sunday hike to and from the pub in a neighboring village.
Greg's birthday is tomorrow and it looks like we're headed out for a castle visit and ice cream -- will keep you posted.
BTW - if any of you happen to own a flat in Paris or know someone who would rent one out -- email us!
2 comments:
Hi Pete and Alyssa!! I just figured out that I could post messages (or at least I think that I can). Your album is amazing and so fun to follow!!! Continue your journey safely and I look forward to your next posting.
Molly Beer
Hi Pete & Alyssa, its Andrea! We just decided last night that we are going to have an 18 year old forign exchange student named Cornelia from the Netherlands. She is expected to arrive Sunday. She is a christian and seems very sweet. I hope your trip is going well. I miss u guys. I loved looking at you pictures and videos.
They were cool. Beth is having a High School Musical 2 party and is having a sleepover to watch the premiere. Cierra says Hi! We got back from the mall a little bit ago. Well i better go. :-)
Love,
Andrea Porter
Post a Comment