Arrivederci Tuscany
A big Dobrer Dan from Split, Croatia! We finished up our time in Tuscany with a big party with some great live music in the Umbrian boondocks (way out there), a driving/photography tour with Lucio around La Creta, Pienza, Seggiano and Montepulciano and some olive picking. And with that we come to the end of our WWOOFing experience, but more on that later.
BTW - we love large groups of American college kids on overnight ferries -- please do try this experience some time. 'Oh I am so going to vomit, like really, I'm not joking', 'You're not having a cheers with us? You're like so boring...I need a shot of vodka just to, like, function'
Oh and big news - Volterra photos are up! And even some glimpses of Lucca! Finally!
3 comments:
Bowser Dog went Condo.
this is deeply lamented even on this side of the atlantic. did the owners retire on the funds or has there been a relocation? where will all the cops go to eat?
No word if they relocated. I think the owner probably retired if he got a good enough deal on the land. Bowser Dog was leveled and now there is a condo going up in its place. Weird, eh? I thought the burgers were good and the place was insanely clean for being a local joint.
Post a Comment